.. And Now Some Good News for Asthmatics

Last week’s headlines had asthma suffers up in arms, and rightly so. The very same asthma meds that were prescribed for children triggered psychotic episodes and mood changes to the extreme. Read more about the alarming ABC news report. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-12/singulair-montelukast-side-effect-warning-dispute/7833068

Here are some interesting international studies about the efficient treatments for asthmatics, you will not hear about in mainstream media.

Please keep in mind to consult a trained and registered homeopath, who has studied homeopathy, not naturopathy for at least 5 years in our very own colleges to the highest Australian standards.

First study: Real life effect of Classical Homoeopathy in the treatment of allergies.

This study was conducted by Austrian GP’s specialising in homeopathy.

The patients suffered:

  • Allergic conjunctivitis
  • Allergic rhinitis
  • Bronchial asthma and neurodermatitis

Result: 62% of patients were able to discontinue at least one medication. The remaining 38% reported a dose reduction in at least one medication.

NO SIDE EFFECTS were reported during the treatment.


Second study: Individualised homeopathy in a group of asthmatic children by the paediatrics department, medical research division, research centre, Cairo.

This study stated the clinically relevant and statistically significant changes after 3 months of treatment. A staggering ‘absolute improvement after 6 months’ was reported.


Third study from France. The French can’t get enough of the side effect free solutions homoeopathy has to offer.

This study included 147 cases of people who suffered from respiratory allergies and concluded the success rate of homoeopathic treatment of 87.6%.


If you want to spread this good news to asthmatics please share this article.

Is Homeopathy Right For You?

Contact me to find out.
Phone 0437 796 079

Powered by Autience